Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Team Leader Software (40 hours per week)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific research software and instruments.
- With your knowledge of people management, you can monitor and develop the competences of the junior, medior and senior software engineers such that they are capable to develop high quality applications for technical scientific research and embedded software for instruments used by this research. This highly flexible scientific software is used in high tech R&D laboratories all over the world.
- With your knowledge of high tech software you are able to understand and explain the high level software architecture and system architecture.
- You are a motivated Team Leader (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- Experience in coaching a software team and knowledge of SCRUM.
- More than 5 year experience in software design and engineering.
- You have a great deal of creativity and responsibility, and good knowledge of object-oriented design (SOLID) and programming with C#, .Net. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of WPF/MVVM, C++ and C, as well as experience with TFS.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
- Leading the Software team, identify gaps in knowledge and experience.
- Develop the knowledge of the Software team.
- Job application interviews.
- Budgeting costs SW development.
- Software quality, define and maintain the software development protocol.
- Software architecture, design and development.
- Define Software landscape and portfolio with Product Management.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to [email protected] to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!